Monday, July 1, 2013

Accutane Day 3

Its Day 3 and I have to say I feel very uncomfortable. You can see several small pimples on my chin. I have a temptation to pop the pimple. I feel as if the pimple heels faster after I remove the pus and bacteria. However, there will be scars which last longer than it takes for the pimple to heel on its own. But the temptation..... :(





It is extremely humid in New York City and the acne situation does not help at all. Because of the weather, I decided to have congee, a porridge in Chinese cooking. I like it very watery, much like a soup. Since the congee has no seasoning or flavor, I love to pair it with spicy cabbage. I could it this everyday! And I ate it for breakfast and lunch :D



I had a night class and couldn't wait for dinner. So I bought a salad near my school. It is a spinach salad with tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms, kidney beans, and chick peas in a balsamic vinaigrette. 


My chin is rather uncomfortable although it was not as bad as it was back in February. I just pray to God that I do not get as bad as that time. Please please God :(

Sincerely,
Sweet&Bubblicious

No comments:

Post a Comment