Sunday, July 7, 2013

Accutane Day 9

Hey guys! I forgot to take a picture for Day 8, so I am going to just jump to Day 9. So I have started to put on vaseline on my lips when I sleep and after I eat my breakfast. 

There is no more pimples on my chin, but acne has migrated upward. Two pimples have appeared on the bridge of my nose and between my eyebrows. Those do not hurt as much as the ones on my chin, but I just want to stop breaking out.


I apologize for the lighting, but you can see the dryness on my nose and chin. My shirt is full of dry skin crumbles from my nose. My lips are peeling as we speak and I have already put on vaseline on them. I have also moisturized my face with Egyptian Magic Cream, which makes my skin very soft and less dry. It actually helps with my acne scars and could even be a great hair treatment and lip balm, but sometimes I feel it is very oily on my face. 

I have been doing a lot of research for a new moisturizer ideal for dry and acne prone skin. The trickiness of finding a new moisturizer for my new skin type is that I might break out if the moisturizer is too greasy but I need that thick moisturizer for my dry dry skin due to the Accutane medication. I will be trying different products to see which one works best with me. 

Sincerely,
Sweet&Bubblicious

No comments:

Post a Comment