Friday, July 5, 2013

Accutane Day 7

A week has passed and I definitely feel the effects of Accutane. My lips are very dry to the point where I feel like they are cracking. I have never felt this dry before, not even in the winter time. My nose and chin are very flakey and dry, skin peeling. The pimple on my nose is calming down, probably from the clay mask I placed on for the last two days. But it is still bright cherry red and dry that makeup doesn't even cover it. I hate those pimples that I cannot put makeup over. 


As you can see, the pimples that were on my chin has disappeared but my lips have become very very dried. I was actually heading to a BBQ at my friend's home and I noticed that my lips were very very chapped. I could almost peeled off the skin on my lips. Not my best day! A cherry nose and dry dry lips. 

Sincerely,
Sweet&Bubblicious

No comments:

Post a Comment