Sunday, June 30, 2013

Accutane Day 2

Sunday is normally brunch day, but for me its have a whole wheat toast with two over easy eggs. Even though I love cooking, I cannot make over easy or sunny side eggs. I always seem to scramble the eggs or overcook the yolk. So my sister was nice enough to make me eggs for breakfast. 



I got super uber hungry from taking my Sunday nap, so I got a Subway sandwich. The tricky thing about Subway sandwiches is that calories can quickly build up if you are not careful with what you put in. I mean very very!


I use to love love love Italian Herbs & Cheese, but trying to be healthier I have trained my tastebuds to loveeee whole wheat. Sounds weird, but it's much better to choose honey oat or wheat. And definitely no cheese. Dairy actually contains a lot of hormones that do not work well with the hormones in our body, which can cause hormonal acne. Plus it inhibits fat loss! And then comes the fun part where I add all the veggies and no calories! I put spinach (much healthier than lettuce), tomatoes, cucumbers, and lots and lots of green peppers. Then I put just a little bit of sweet onion for that flavor. And wahhlaa! Only 370 calories for a 6inch sandwich!!!












So far, I have gotten three small pimples around my chin. They are painful as usual, but nothing out of the ordinary. I do not have any inflammation or swelling. Everything seems to be okay, although I am craving for some Chipotle! That is one of my weaknesses!





My sister had left for her cruise with her husband later in the afternoon. I am babysitting my sister's dog for a week and I know its going to be fun because July 4th is coming up. Even though I did not make plans yet I am excited to just take him out and enjoy the sun. Sunday is rest day, but still got to have a workout. I was going to do some Blogilates and when I pulled out my yoga mat, my dog decided that It was a much better place to take a nap on. So while I was going my leg raises I was touching and poking him. Then when I switch sides, my face would be all up in his fur. What a workout!


After my workout I got really hungry but I did not want to cancel my entire workout by indulging in breads, sandwiches, and etc. So I got some baby carrots. Ten baby carrots are only 36 calories total! Great to get my beta carotene in!


When dinner came around I wasn't that hungry, so my mom warmed up the soup she made early. This is chicken feet with wintermelon. The link for the recipe is here: http://www.thechinesesouplady.com/chicken-feet-and-wintermelon-soup/  And wintermelon is actually great for "cooling down" the body and heat from hot summer days plus chicken feet is an excellent source of collagen. 



My mom has become the expert in fruit cutting because growing up, me and my brother would not eat fruits unless they are ready to eat. So she would cut up watermelons, mangos, even grapes. And watermelon is sooo soo soo sooo good during the summer! 



Have you ever gotten so bored of drinking boring tasteless water? Lemons add an extra kick to water that just freshens and add flavor to water. Plus you get that extra Vitamin C boost!


Sunday is defintiely a great day to relax, but it is also the day to prepare for Mondays. So far, everything seems to be normal. My acne has not worsen nor has it gotten better. I feel like I have been so focus on my acne getting worst, I might be having stress acne, thinking about all the bad side effects and "accutane acne." Oh the horror of waiting for something to happen! Well on to another Monday I guess :(


Sincerely,
Sweet&Bubblicious

No comments:

Post a Comment