Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Accutane Day 5

Day 5 is reminding me very much of Day 1 of my crazy breakout. As you can see, more pimples formed on my chin. The weather is getting more and more humid. I do not want to go out, I do not want to go to school. Aside from the yellow pus-filled pimples on my chin, there is one developing on my nose, the same spot as that large pore couple years ago. It is very very red and cannot be covered with makeup. Not a good day for me.



I could not resist! I popped them, but I put on a clay mask to draw out all the bacteria, dirt, and makeup. Hopefully by tomorrow, I will not have any of these horrible pimples on my chin! It's July 4 and I want to hang out with my friends. I hate to put my life on hold because of acne. :(

Sincerely,
Sweet&Bubblicious


No comments:

Post a Comment